MEICA – Barhale Response
Barhale have been providing turn key project management solutions for our customers for many years. Our integrated solutions provide a fast, efficient service with greater surety of financial commitment and a fully integrated operational works package tailored to suit individual needs. In 2015, we founded Barhale Response in order to strengthen our MEICA offering to the UK and Ireland. It is a coming together of two experienced and successful companies, Barhale plc and Response to form an experienced company, which jointly can provide whole MEICA solutions to a variety of industries.
We will take advantage of the many skills and capabilities available within our combined organisations and use these to the benefit of our clients. Barhale Response will focus on design, manufacture, delivery, installation and commissioning mechanical, electrical and ICA services throughout the UK. Our combined 50 years of contracting to clean water and waste water clients (industrial, municipal & pharmaceutical) has been very successful through our focus on clients requirements and to address their needs.
The values of our businesses have been implanted within the new Barhale Response business and these put safety, well-being and care of the environment at the forefront of everything we do. We will continue to develop our people which is a core value of ours.
The Barhale Response mechanical and electrical engineers work alongside Barhale’s other specialist teams to offer a total package engineering service in the clean water and waste water, petrochemical, pharmaceuticals, food processing and power generation sectors. Our skills lie in harnessing this team of specialists to provide added value from site investigation, asset evaluation and feasibility studies through to operational support for completed projects. We will also concentrate on the following, which we believe will provide benefits to our customers:
- Establishing and promoting “TOTEX’’ solutions in all our offerings
- Continued optimisation of ‘’BIM’’ and 3D modelling, which is already widely used by our companies
- Extending and further developing our offsite fabrication capability, utilising Barhale’s existing excellent facilities in the West Midlands and Response Group facilities in Southern Ireland
- Continued development of our people through training and succession management
- Clear plans and practices to achieve carbon reduction